Perth’s Valley of Taste, the Swan Valley is Western Australia’s oldest and most loved wine region attracting 2.1 million visitors each year. The Swan Valley is characterized by over 40 boutique, family owned wineries. A short 25 minute drive from Perth city, it is the second closest wine region to any capital city in the southern hemisphere.
Swan Valley Wine Tour
Enjoy a full day of food and wine indulgence with our popular d’Vine Tours, which operate every Saturday and Sunday. The tours showcase the Swan Valley’s most exquisite wines and gourmet foods along with delicious treats from the local chocolate factory and other boutique providores. Wine tasting fees are inclusive of the booking price.
- Premium wine tastings at four superb wineries
- Delicious cheese
- A gourmet winery lunch
- Complimentary glass of quality wine
- Chocolate lovers paradise with free chocolate tastings
- Fine food and liqueur samples at the spectacular Providore
- Beer tasting at an award-winning brewery
Tour departs: 10.15am from Perth CBD on Saturday and Sunday’s
Duration: 6 hours approximately
Departure details: Pick up locations include the Perth CBD, Crown Casino or the Swan Valley Tourism Centre