The sunniest capital city in Australia, Perth is naturally beautiful. It's heart is bursting with new bars, restaurants, shopping and culture spaces and its famous Kings Park Botanical Gardens! A visit to the oldest wine region in the Swan Valley is a must or check out the seaside town of Fremantle for fish & chips. Sunsets at Cottesloe Beach are stunning or jump on a ferry to Rottnest Island home to the world's friendliest marsupial, the Quokka. Otherwise, spend a day exploring the mystical Pinnacles Desert or Yanchep National Park.
We recommend the below experiences...
10 results found, please adjust your filters above
Other recommended places to stay
Comfort Inn & Suites Goodearth Perth
Cottesloe Sea Bliss Apartment
Esplanade Rydges Hotel
Fraser Suites Perth
- Gold - Business Event Venues 2015 Perth Airport Tourism Awards
- Winner - Tripadvisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence
The Colony Mandoon Estate
- Silver Winner New Tourism Business - 2015 Western Australia Tourism Awards
Pan Pacific Perth
Quality Resort Sorrento Beach
Located on levels four and five of the stunning new Richmond Quarter development just 1.5km from the City of Fremantle. Stylish studios, 1 and 2 bedroom self-contained apartments are set around a European style Piazza with cafes and shops plus rooftop tapas and cocktail bar, Free Wi-Fi and parking.
Situated directly opposite Scarborough Beach, Seashells offers stylish 2 and 3 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, with views of the spectacular Indian Ocean. Featuring spacious lounge and dining areas, full kitchen and laundry, private balconies, free in-house movies, Foxtel and free Wi-Fi. Enjoy the outdoor heated swimming pool, sauna, BBQs and free onsite parking
- Winner of the 2003 Western Australian Tourism Awards for Deluxe Accommodation(Seashells Scarborough)
- Finalist in the 2002 Western Australian Tourism Awards for Deluxe Accommodation(Seashells Scarborough)