This pass is ideal for self-drivers wanting to experience nature outside the city.
Explore the best of Rottnest Island with a fast ferry transfer, lunch and guided island tour where you will likely meet the local Quokkas. A visit to Caversham Wildlife Park in the Swan Valley will get you up close with kangaroos, koalas, wombats and other animals. Finish with a visit to one of the largest inner city parks in the world and join an aboriginal guided walking tour of this magnificent park.
Aboriginal Heritage Walking Tour of Kings Park
Get a glimpse into traditional Aboriginal life and culture as you join your Aboriginal Guide on this professional and informative cultural experience. Learn how local plants are used for bush food and medicine, and pick up some great bush survival tips from the experts as you listen to the ancient Dreamtime stories of the Nyoongar people.
- Discover local plants useful for both bush food and medicine.
- Listen to the Ancient Dream time Story of the Nyoongar People and discover how sustainability was central to traditional life
- Learn about the wildflowers
- Discover the indigenous way of life
- Learn about the history of Kings Park and its land
- A cultural experience
Tour Departs: 1.30pm or 3.30pm Mon-Fri
Tour departs from the Indigenous Tour Sign Post at the edge of the Wadjuk Car Park next to the Main Map in Kings Park behind Aspects of Kings Park
Rottnest Island Explorer
This air-conditioned coach tour is the perfect way to see as much of Rottnest Island as possible in one day. The 90-minute road trip visits some of Rottnest’s most spectacular locations where you can experience the island’s diverse flora, fauna, history and culture – along with the chance of meeting the friendly Quokkas.
- 90-minute Island Explorer Tour with informative commentary
- Return ferry transfers to Rottnest Island with Rottnest Fast Ferries
- Morning tea at Hillary’s Boat Harbour before you depart
- Rottnest Island Admission Fee
- Lunch at Rottnest Lodge (please ensure you notify us of any dietary requirements you may have when booking)
Tour departs:Daily (except Christmas Day)
NOTE: The 15/16 Season runs from 05 Dec 2015–25 April 2016
Departure Location:Hillary’s Boat Harbour, Perth
Caversham Wildlife Park
Spend the day at one of Perth’s most incredible attractions, showcasing the largest private collection of native wildlife in Western Australia. Hand-feed the kangaroos, join the interactive farm show, touch a possum or lizard, meet a wombat and have your photo taken with koalas. All shows, talks, photo opportunities and animal food are included in the entry fee.
- Daily interactive farm show – Molly’s Farm
- Feed the Kangaroos
- Meet the Koalas
- Meet Wombat and friends
- Keeper talks (weekends, Public and School Holidays)
Opening Times:9.30am – 5.30pm daily (except Christmas Day 25 December) with last entry into the park at 4.30pm
To make the most of your visit and enjoy all of our attractions, we recommend you allow at least 3 hours in the park.