Combine some of Perth’s most adventurous and exciting experiences in one value-packed pass. Jump aboard the high-powered Eco Express and get up close to Rottnest Island. Enjoy thrills of a different nature while swimming with a pod of dolphins in the wild! Finish it off with an off-road Segway read more...
Combine some of Perth’s most adventurous and exciting experiences in one value-packed pass. Jump aboard the high-powered Eco Express and get up close to Rottnest Island. Enjoy thrills of a different nature while swimming with a pod of dolphins in the wild! Finish it off with an off-road Segway adventure on the holiday island, Rottnest, where you will discover stunning beaches, secluded bays, as well as the island’s war-time history. Ideal for those with their own car, or access to public transport.
Arrive on Rottnest and jump aboard the purpose-built, high-powered Eco Express for the adventure of a lifetime as you take a 90-minute journey to explore Rottnest Island's wild side. The Eco Express completes a full circumnavigation of the island, giving passengers an unforgettable up-close encounter with the island's rugged coastline and abundant wildlife, including seals and humpback whales, during the seasonal migration.
- Return ferry transfers to Rottnest Island
- 90 minute Rottnest Adventure Tour
- Swan River Cruise with commentary* Rottnest Island Admission Fee*
*Perth departures only
Tour Departs:Daily between September - April
Departure Location:Rottnest Express departure from Barrack Street Jetty, Perth
NOTE: This tour is NOT suitable for children ages 4 and under, pregnant woman or those with back injury's.
Swim with Wild Dolphins
Live out your dream of swimming with wild dolphins with this amazing nature experience. Your adventure begins cruising Rockingham’s sheltered bays and islands in search of the 180 local dolphins before slowing down to let the dolphins know we are keen to play. Once the dolphins and passengers are ready, the skipper gives the command everyone’s been waiting for - Go!
- Pick up and return transfers from Perth CBD Hotels (from 6.30am)
- 3-6 hour Swim with Wild Dolphins Cruise on our luxury, custom built boat with onboard toilets and hot showers.
- Full length wetsuit, mask and snorkel and snorkelling lessons
- Expert guides riding aqua scooters to ensure you get up close and personal with the dolphins
- Light lunch and refreshments
- Our wild dolphin guarantee: we have a better than 99% success rate, so if you are amongst the unlucky 1% who doesn’t get to swim with the dolphins on your cruise, you can rebook free of charge for another cruise.
- Self-serve tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fresh water
- Complimentary photos of the cruise uploaded to Flickr for you to share!
NOTE: Hotel pick ups between 6.30m-7.00am in Perth CBD. Be sure to notify us of your hotel at the time of booking.
Segway Fortress Adventure on Rottnest Island
Explore Rottnest Island’s most amazing places on this off-road Segway adventure. After a quick lesson, you’ll embark on an exciting tour, visiting pristine beaches and bays while learning about the island’s local nature and military heritage. Visit the historic gun emplacements and lookout with plenty of time and opportunities for photographs and meeting Quokkas along the way.
- Kingstown Barracks
- Beautiful Thompsons Bay
- Bickley Swamp
- Bickley Gun Battery emplacement
- Rottnest Interior
- Paterson Beach
- Henrietta Rocks
- Rottnest Island Airport
- Rider training and assessment
- Experience knowledgeable tour guide
- Personal radio communication for listening to the guide
- All safety equipment
- Must be minimum 12 years of age
- Weigh over 45kgs and under 118 kgs
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant guests are not permitted on the tour due to fall risk
- Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues
- Please refer to our full terms and conditions
A free commuter bus operates every 30 minutes from the settlement.