The Margaret River Wine Region is not to be missed and with this great package staying in a wonderful central hotel, you can enjoy plenty of indulgent experiences with nature right on your doorstep. We have also selected a popular tour operator that receives the highest of ratings through Trip Advisor who will take you out for a day you won't forget. The perfect package for a couple!
3 nights Quality Inn Margaret River
Quality Inn Margaret River is the ideal comfortable and affordable accommodation option for people wanting to relax, unwind and enjoy the idyllic surrounds of the spectacular region of Margaret River. We are located only a leisurely 3 hour drive from Perth. This well-appointed accommodation in Margaret River township features a 4 star hotel, with deluxe and family rooms which are spacious and comfortable. It’s the perfect accommodation solution to suit a variety of travellers to Western Australia, including couples looking for that romantic getaway, corporate groups for meetings or families on south west holidays. Explore the Margaret River Region with a multitude of award winning wineries and restaurants and the town centre only a leisurely 15 minute walk. Enjoy the natural surrounds with some amazing local bush walks or check out some of the region’s stunning local beaches and scenery located within close proximity.
- Free high speed WIFI internet
- Free parking
- Free to air Flat Screen TVs
NOTE: 3 night Package is based on TWIN SHARE hotel room per person in Australian Dollars and travel 01 Sept - 30 Nov 2017. Travel Single Supplement applies, children prices- enquire with our team.
The Margaret River Discovery Tour *POPULAR*
You only need to read the raving reviews on Tripadvisor about how great this tour is with your guide Sean Blocksidge. He will get you out of the car and into the photo, while having a whole lot of fun experiencing Margaret River's great outdoors, tasting some of the regions wines and meeting the people who make them! It's the wine and nature lovers' experience with the works.
A classy, behind the scenes wine tour we refer to as "The wine tour for people who don't do tours." No minivans, no crowds and no lengthy pick up and drop offs.
- Personalised small group tour of no more than six people.
- Discover the remote Willyabrup coastal cliffs with a short guided walk along the Cape-to-Cape track.
- Gourmet lunch at the exclusive Fraser Gallop private wine estate, including a winery tour and opportunity to meet the Winemaker.
- Reflect on Aboriginal heritage and culture with a luxury 4WD trip to the dreamtime site of Meekadarabee Falls.
- Sample regional produce including local cheese & olives.
- Canoe a stunning section of the tranquil Margaret River (you won’t get wet or dirty and won’t fall in!).
- Wonder at the biodiversity of the forest including wildflower, whale and bird spotting (seasonal).
NOTE: This tour includes a variety of activities that involve some light physical activity such as canoeing and walking at a relaxing pace.
Duration: 5 hours 30 mins
Please meet at the Margaret River Visitor Centre located at 100 Bussell Highway, Margaret River, Western Australia