Experience the best of Perth and it's beautiful surrounds with this attractive pass. Convenience of a City Sightseeing open roof double decker bus stopping at all the must do attractions, swimming with the lovely wild dolphins in Rockingham, enjoying the flavours of the Swan Valley Wine Region and last but read more...
Experience the best of Perth and it's beautiful surrounds with this attractive pass. Convenience of a City Sightseeing open roof double decker bus stopping at all the must do attractions, swimming with the lovely wild dolphins in Rockingham, enjoying the flavours of the Swan Valley Wine Region and last but not least the pristine beaches and climate of Rottnest Island.**NOTE: Airport transfers available on request. Mandarin speaking guide available on request.**
4 nights Quest East Perth
NOTE: Cost is based on twin share per person in Australian Dollars. Single Supplement applies - enquire with our team. Choose your check in date and the 4 nights will commence consecutively.
Hop-on Hop-off Perth and Kings Park Tour (24 Hours)
* NEW TOUR * Pearl Master Class
- $50 Retail Gift Voucher *
- Extended 'Life of a Pearl' presentation
- Rare archival footage viewing
- A live pearl harvest
- An exclusive pearl meat tasting
- Pearl valuation
- Showroom browsing time
NOTE: Kids are free for this presentation. * for purchases over $100. One voucher per transaction. Not redeemable for cash.
Swim with Wild Dolphins (includes Perth transfers)
Live out your dream of swimming with wild dolphins with this amazing nature experience. Your adventure begins cruising Rockingham’s sheltered bays and islands in search of the 180 local dolphins before slowing down to let the dolphins know we are keen to play. Once the dolphins and passengers are ready, the skipper gives the command everyone’s been waiting for - Go!
- 3 – 6 hour Swim with Wild Dolphins Cruise on our luxury, custom built boat (onboard toilets and hot showers)
- Full length wetsuit, mask and snorkel and snorkelling lessons
- Our wild dolphin guarantee: we have a better than 99% success rate and if you are amongst the unlucky 1% who doesn’t get to swim with the dolphins on your cruise, you can rebook free of charge for another cruise.
- Expert guides riding underwater aqua scooters to ensure you get up close and personal with the dolphins
- Light lunch and refreshments
- Self serve tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fresh water
- Complimentary photos of the cruise uploaded to Flickr for you to share!
- The tour is not recommended for children six years or younger unless the child has previous ocean experience and the parent is confident in their ability.
8.00am from Rockingham. Meet at Val Street Jetty, Rockingham.
Half Day Explore Swan Valley Tour
The Swan Valley is a diverse region 25 minutes drive from the centre of Perth. With award winning wineries, breweries, distilleries, confectionary outlets, restaurants and cafes that make up the Swan Valley Food & Wine Trail. The Swan Valley really does have something for everyone. Taste and Learn - On this tour you will get to visit a range of the best venues in the Swan Valley for tastings and to learn how things are made. Also find out about the early inhabitants of Australia at the Aboriginal gallery.
- Chocolate - Taste locally made chocolate in one of the valley's chocolatiers
- A large range of nut and savoury nibbles at Morish Nuts
- Premium vineyard for wine tastings
- Aboriginal Art Gallery
- The Honey Shop - House of Honey
- Mondo Nougat
- Yahava Coffee Factory
8:30am Tuesday to Sunday's (returns approximately 1:30pm) * PLEASE ADVISE YOUR HOTEL SO WE CAN ARRANGE PICK UP *
Experience Rottnest Island by Bike
- Rottnest Island Admission Fee
- Return transfers to Rottnest Island from Fremantle
- Bike Hire with helmet
Daily at 7.15am, 9.30am, 11.30am from B-Shed, Fremantle
Departs Rottnest Island:
Daily at 2.25pm, 3.55pm & Friday's an additional service at 7.10pm
* Please ensure you check in at least 30 minutes prior to your departure