Margaret River Mountain Bike Tour
Begin your day with an off-road adventure deep into Boranup Forest to discover the towering Karri trees before jumping onto mountain bikes to explore the forest trails. Enjoy morning tea within the forest then journey on-wards to Blackwood River National Park. Make yourself comfortable in read more...
Margaret River Mountain Bike Tour
Begin your day with an off-road adventure deep into Boranup Forest to discover the towering Karri trees before jumping onto mountain bikes to explore the forest trails. Enjoy morning tea within the forest then journey on-wards to Blackwood River National Park. Make yourself comfortable in a double kayak before paddling upstream to immerse in the tranquility as native wildlife entertains both above and below. Finish the day with a tasting at a boutique winery or micro brewery.
- Mountain biking through Boranup Forest
- Morning tea in the stunning forest setting
- Local wildlife in their natural habitat
- Kayak an idyllic section of the Blackwood River
- Enjoy a riverside picnic lunch in the stunning forest setting
- Visit a boutique winery or a micro-brewery
- Each tour is customised to your personal needs and fitness levels
- Small groups of no more than 7 persons
- All equipment supplied- quality comfortable double kayaks, Giant Talon mountain bikes and Australian safety standards approved lifejackets and cycling helmets.
- Snacks and water provided
- Pick up/drop off from your Margaret River accommodation
- Highly professional, qualified and passionate local guides
Meet your Surf n’ Dirt Adventures tour guide at Rotary Park, 53/69 Bussell Hwy, Margaret River WA 6285
NOTE: If you are staying at accommodation in the Margaret River area, transfers can be arranged. Please advise your hotel name at time of booking.
Coasteering at Canal Rocks
Put on a wetsuit, lifejacket and helmet, and you’re ready for a coasteering adventure day here in Margaret River.
Coasteering is a blend of rock-hopping, shore-scrambling, swell-riding, and rock jumping for the ultimate aquatic adventure. You’ll discover wildlife and beautiful scenery too!
We are the ONLY coasteering experience company in WA!
Coasteering is about getting in the water and experiencing the Indian Ocean up close. You will explore the remote coastline of Yallingup, a secluded granite coast area that is both safe and challenging. Depending on the season, see whales, sea lions and stingrays.
- Pick up and drop off from local hotels (please advise hotel name at time of booking)
- This tour involves interaction with the ocean environment
- Minimum age 7 years
- Participants must be able to swim 25m continuous freestyle
- A waiver will need to be signed prior to participation
Thrill Ride Dunsborough
Get out on the water in the fastest jet boat in WA and see if you can handle the exhilarating 270° turns, doughnuts, fishtails and speeds reaching up to 90km/hr! Our custom designed and built boat offers incredible stability, even in the open water. Be warned - you may get to taste the salt water...
- All manoeuvres performed in a safe manner by the experienced skipper
- Suitable for children 120cm and taller
- Expect to get wet in the warmer season, heavy duty Burke jackets provided in the cooler months.
- Fast and thrilling jet boat experience
- Action packed, great scenery and check out secluded bays.
01:00pm & 02:00pm Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays
Departing from Quindalup beach, Geographe Bay road. Park adjacent to the Dunsborough Bay yacht club and walk out on to the beach.