Enjoy Australian indigenous culture in Perth on this heritage walking tour of Kings Park. Join your Aboriginal Guide and learn of Perth’s first people, the Wadjuk.
- Discover unique local plants of use for bush food and medicine.
- Explore an array of local bush tools.
- Listen to the Ancient Dreamtime story of the Nyoongar people, and discover how sustainability was central to traditional life.
- Pick up some great bush survival tips on a highly professional and informative Cultural experience in Western Australia’s most visited location Kings Park and Botanic Garden.
- Learn about the wildflowers.
- Discover the indigenous way of life.
- Learn about the history of Kings Park and its land.
Click here to see things you can do on a Sightseeing Pass combo that includes this tour.
Click here to view this tour as a single excursion only.
We’d love to hear from You…
If you enjoyed this experience, please share your comments below, or even share your favourite photos and videos with us!