Discover Perth’s iconic attractions and experience the city’s most popular culinary trends, including the small boutique bar and restaurant scene that is buzzing throughout Perth's laneways. Explore historic Fremantle, famous for its al fresco fish and chips, laid back lifestyle and infamous prison. Finish with a relaxing day among read more...
Discover Perth’s iconic attractions and experience the city’s most popular culinary trends, including the small boutique bar and restaurant scene that is buzzing throughout Perth's laneways. Explore historic Fremantle, famous for its al fresco fish and chips, laid back lifestyle and infamous prison. Finish with a relaxing day among the vines in the Swan Valley.
Eat, Drink & Walk Perth (Small Bar Tour)
Join this multi-award winning company whose tours are designed to be conversational, informative, engaging and entertaining. Perth's original and best small bar tour will have you walk a little, eat a little and drink a little as you weave your way through the city’s laneways. Join us to explore the city!
- Full commentary and knowledgeable tour guide
- Relaxed-pace guided walking tour exploring different sections of the city as you travel between venues
- Visits to three of Perth’s best small bars
- Grazing food and drink at each bar
Tour Departs:6.30pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday
Tour Departs Perth Town Hall (corner Barrack & Hay Streets)
Tour Ends:King St Precinct
Perth, Fremantle, Tram & Prison Tour
Explore at your leisure with this fantastic hop-on hop-off tour taking in Perth, Fremantle, Kings Park Botanical Gardens and beautiful Cottesloe Beach. Enjoy a traditional fish and chips lunch at Fremantle’s famous Kailis’ Fish Market Café before visiting the notorious Fremantle Prison for either the ‘Doing Time’ or ‘Great Escapes’ tours. The convict-built prison tours provide a fascinating insight into grim life behind bars.
- Luxury coach travel
- Expert commentary
- Walk through the tree canopies on the Tree Top Walkway at Kings Park Botanic Garden
- Discover some of Perth City's popular sights such as the WACA, Bell Tower, Perth Town Hall and St Georges Terrace
- View the famous coastline and Cottesloe Beach before travelling to Fremantle
- Visit the historical port town of Fremantle situated on the mouth of the Swan River and find a bargain at the markets (Fri, Sat, Sun only).
- Hop on Hop Off Tram Tour
- Prison Entry & Tour
- Lunch at Kallis Fish & Chips
Tour Departs:8.00am daily from Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre. Please locate your ADAMS Pinnacle Tours representative and present your voucher. Please be waiting 15min prior
Duration:Tour ends at 11:45. Spend the rest of your day enjoying Fremantle at your leisure.
NOTE: Please be aware this tour terminates in Fremantle and you will need to make your own way back to Perth
Swan Valley Wine Day Tour
Enjoy a full day of food and wine indigence with our popular d’Vine tours, which operate every Saturday and Sunday. The tours showcase the Swan Valley’s most exquisite wines and gourmet foods along with delicious treats from the local chocolate factory and other boutique providores. Wine tasting fees are inclusive of the booking price.
- Premium wine tastings at four superb wineries
- Delicious cheese
- A gourmet winery lunch
- Complimentary glass of quality wine
- Chocolate lovers paradise with free chocolate tastings
- Fine food and liqueur samples at the spectacular Providore
- Beer tasting at an award-winning brewery
Tour Departs:10.15am from Perth CBD on Saturday and Sunday's
Duration:6 hours approximately
NOTE: Pick up locations include the Perth CBD, Crown Casino or the Swan Valley Tourism Centre