Enjoy a slice of local life with this comprehensive tour package that combines spectacular scenery, timeless culture and the region’s world-famous food and wine experiences. Immerse yourself in nature with a kayak tour up the historic Blackwood River before exploring deep inside one of the region’s most famous limestone read more...
Enjoy a slice of local life with this comprehensive tour package that combines spectacular scenery, timeless culture and the region’s world-famous food and wine experiences. Immerse yourself in nature with a kayak tour up the historic Blackwood River before exploring deep inside one of the region’s most famous limestone cave systems to uncover the secrets of the Aboriginal Dreamtime. Finish up with a gourmet excursion to savour the local tastes and flavours.
Eat, Drink & Explore Tour
Experience the highlights of Margaret River with personalised wine tastings at four of Margaret River’s finest cellar doors, including the iconic Leeuwin Estate. Treat your tastebuds to fresh coffee, cheese, chocolate, olive oils and delicious condiments and discover your inner beer connoisseur at an award-winning micro-brewery.
- Visits to four local wineries
- Visit to a local micro-brewery
- Restaurant lunch with complimentary glass of wine or beer
- Visit to Chocolate factory
- Visit to Cheese factory
- Olive oil tastings
- Barrel wine tasting
- Yahava Koffee Works
- Pick-up and drop-off*
Tour Departs:9.30am daily
Duration:7 hours 30 mins
Please meet your tour guide/driver behind the Margaret River Visitors Centre in the car-park at 9.15am
NOTE: *We pick-up from accommodation in Margaret River, Prevelly, Gnarabup or within a 10 km radius. For pick-ups further afield there is a set transfer fee, depending upon the distance from Margaret River.
Ngilgi Caves Cultural Tour
Local Aboriginal guides take you into the forest in search of bush foods and medicines while providing a personal insight into their culture. Taste traditional foods around the campfire as you discover the art of fire lighting, tool making and playing the didgeridoo. Explore Ngilgi Cave with a live didgeridoo performance deep inside the cave.
- Guided bush walk with indigenous guide Josh (Koomal)
- Discover traditional medicines, plants and bush tucker
- Learn about Aboriginal culture and interaction with the land
- Didgeridoo Music Session
Tour Departs:9.00am Thursday to Sunday
Duration:2 hours 30 minutes
Departs Ngilgi Cave, Yallingup
Margaret River Kayaking
Enjoy an unforgettable Margaret River four wheel drive and kayaking adventure. Venture off road to explore the Blackwood River National Park before paddling upstream to immerse in the tranquility as native wildlife entertains both above and below. Finish the day off with a tasting tour at the regions finest boutique wineries, micro breweries and local gourmet producers.
- Kayak an idyllic section of the Blackwood River
- Enjoy a riverside picnic lunch in the stunning forest setting
- Witness local wildlife in their natural habitat
- Enjoy local history commentary
- Visit two boutique wineries and a micro-brewery
- Enjoy tastings at the Venison Farm and the Chocolate and Cheese Factories
- Each tour is customised to your personal needs and fitness levels
- Small groups of no more than 7 persons
- All equipment supplied- quality comfortable double kayaks and Australian safety standards approved lifejackets
- Snacks and water provided
- Pick up/drop off from your accommodation
- Highly professional, qualified and passionate local guides
Rotary Park car park located 53/69 Bussell Hwy, Margaret River WA 6285
NOTE: If you are staying at accommodation in the Margaret River area, transfers can be arranged. Please advise your hotel name at time of booking.