No visit to Margaret River is complete without getting out amongst incredible nature. The region is jam-packed full of adventure experiences to suit all visitors and levels of fitness. Explore this exciting region by kayak, bike and foot while saving time to discover idyllic beaches, picturesque landscapes, wildlife and read more...
No visit to Margaret River is complete without getting out amongst incredible nature. The region is jam-packed full of adventure experiences to suit all visitors and levels of fitness. Explore this exciting region by kayak, bike and foot while saving time to discover idyllic beaches, picturesque landscapes, wildlife and wine!
The Margaret River Discovery Tour
The ultimate small group tour combining food, wine and adventure! Begin the day with a paddle along the still waters of the Margaret River, before embarking on four wheel drive adventures, lunching at a private wine estate, learning about local Aboriginal culture, trekking trails with commanding views over coastal cliffs and spotting an abundance of local wildlife.
- Personalised small group tour of no more than six people.
- Discover the remote Willyabrup coastal cliffs with a short guided walk along the Cape-to-Cape track.
- Gourmet lunch at the exclusive Fraser Gallop private wine estate, including a winery tour and opportunity to meet the Winemaker.
- Reflect on Aboriginal heritage and culture with a luxury 4WD trip to the dreamtime site of Meekadarabee Falls.
- Sample regional produce including local cheese & olives.
- Canoe a stunning section of the tranquil Margaret River (you won’t get wet or dirty and won’t fall in!).
- Wonder at the biodiversity of the forest including wildflower, whale and bird spotting (seasonal).
NOTE: This pass includes a variety of tours that involve some light physical activity such as canoeing and walking at a relaxing pace.
Tour Departs:10am Tuesday, Thursday or Friday
Duration:5 hours 30 mins
Departure Details:Please meet at the Margaret River Visitor Centre located at 100 Bussell Highway, Margaret River, Western Australia
NOTE: complimentary pick up service within the immediate Margaret River township vicinity
Sunset, Forest & Cave Explorer Tour
Enjoy an exhilarating journey to view the sunset at one of the most stunning vistas on the acclaimed Cape-to-Cape Track. Trek through the forest and into the heart of the Leeuwin Naturaliste Ridge to explore the underground wonderland beneath the Boranup Forest, while learning about the unique history and geology of this amazing cave.
- Sunset viewing on one of the most spectacular sections of the Cape-to-Cape Track
- 700 metre forest walk
- Fully guided caving experience. No crawling required.
- All equipment and tuition with accredited and friendly guides
- National Park cave fees
- Light snacks and drink (local non-alcoholic cider / soft drink, cheese and biscuits and local Bettenay’s nougat)
Tour Departs:5.00pm daily from Margaret River
Duration:3 hours 30 mins
Departure Details:Your tour includes pick-up from Margaret River, Cowaramup, Abbey, Dunsborough, Smiths Beach, Gracetown and Busselton.
Margaret River Mountain Bike Tour
Begin your day with an off-road adventure deep into the Boranup Forest to discover the towering Karri trees before jumping onto mountain bikes to explore the forest trails. Enjoy a picnic lunch within the forest and finish the day with a tasting tour of the region’s finest boutique wineries, micro-breweries and gourmet producers.
- Mountain biking through Boranup Forest
- Picnic lunch in the stunning forest setting
- Local wildlife in their natural habitat
- Visit two boutique wineries and a micro-brewery
- Tastings at the Venison Farm and the Chocolate and Cheese Factories
- High quality equipment and mountain bikes
- Australian standards approved cycling helmets and gloves
- Professional guides
Tour Departs:10.00am daily
Departure Details:Meet your Surf n’Dirt Adventures tour guide at Rotary Park, 53/69 Bussell Hwy, Margaret River WA 6285
NOTE: Surf n'Dirt Adventures will pick up and drop off at Margaret River accommodation. Please ensure you add your hotel details at the time of booking.