This pass combines indulgent taste sensations with knowledgeable, informative local guides that will take you to the places the locals go. Indulge in the gourmet food and wine pleasures of the Swan Valley before exploring the streets and historic hotels in Fremantle to learn its history, along with the read more...
This pass combines indulgent taste sensations with knowledgeable, informative local guides that will take you to the places the locals go. Indulge in the gourmet food and wine pleasures of the Swan Valley before exploring the streets and historic hotels in Fremantle to learn its history, along with the local folklore. You’ll also discover the peaceful upper reaches of the Swan River on a relaxing, all-inclusive lunch cruise, including entertainment.
Good Food, Wine & Beer Tour of Swan Valley
This value-packed afternoon tour includes an extensive range of great tastes including coffee, lavender scones, jam, cream, wine, refreshing tea, freshly roasted cashews, hazelnuts and almonds, cheeses, local honey, chocolate, marinated olives, vegetarian, herbal teas and cakes as well as award-winning beers, ginger beer (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), cider and premium wines, as you explore the Perth’s best gourmet offerings.
- Guided tour on spacious air-conditioned coach
- Personalised, small group service with a maximum of 16 passengers
- Approximately 25+ different tasting experiences within a 4.5 hour half-day package. It’s fast, fun and very filling!
- Behind the scenes insight into local product, producers and their passion – meet the people behind the label
- Expert commentary on the background to Western Australia’s oldest and most awarded wine region, its people and culture
- Complimentary environmental shopping bag
- Complimentary Swan Valley “Food & Wine Trail Guide & Map”
- Souvenir photo service
- Online booking facility
- FREE pick-up from selected Perth hotels (must be pre-booked)
- Taste Bud Tours Perth VIP Reward Program
- Yahava Koffee
- Margaret River Chocolate Company
- Providore Margaret River
- Cape Lavender
- Mago Coffee
- The House of Honey
- Twin Hill Wines
- Valley Tea at Swan Valley Vegetarian Cafe
- Ironbark Brewery
* Tourist Bus Stand is located in front of the Perth Train Station on Wellington Street next to the Horseshoe Bridge
** Perth CBD Major Hotels
Please check with Tastebud Tours website for hotels that include complimentary pick up.
Sailors Guide to Fremantle (History & Beer)
This new walking tour explores Fremantle from the perspective of the sailors and pioneering settlers who have arrived in the port city since settlement. It captures their stories and looks at life through the eyes of these new arrivals. Enroute stop for a quiet beer or two (included) while visiting some of Fremantle’s historic working mans’ clubs.
- Informative commentary and history
- Beer and wines
- Access to historic working mans’ clubs
- Fremantle’s iconic attractions
Upper Swan Lunch Cruise
Experience the beautiful upper Swan River on this all-inclusive lunch cruise which offers a delicious buffet of dishes including vegetarian options. Relax as you cruise past the local landmarks with informative Captain’s commentary. Indulge on hot buffet dishes, gourmet salads, BBQ chicken and seafoods, along with Western Australian wine, beer and soft drinks.
- River cruise with Captain’s commentary
- Delicious buffet lunch
- Local Western Australian bottled wines, beers & soft drink throughout the cruise
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cakes on board
- Reserved Seating
- Full bar facilities on board
- Live entertainment from the crew